Tag Archives: principles
Below are four principles for comprehensive climate and energy legislation submitted by twelve Senators in a letter to Senate Majority Leader Reid. The letter was signed by Senators Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), Ben Cardin(D-MD), Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Jack Reed (D-RI), Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ), Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Jeff Merkley (D-OR),Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Ted Kaufman [...]
These principles are taken from CAN/CSA-ISO 14020, these principles are a prerequisite for all the other standards in the 14020Series. 1. Environmental labels and declarations shall beaccurate, verifiable, relevant, and not misleading. 2. Procedures and requirements for environmental labels and declarations shall not be prepared, adopted, or applied with a view to, or with the [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy