Tag Archives: pocatello
Hoku Scientific (HOKU) is really surging today with heavy volume abovethe 200 day moving average for the first time in well over a year. Idon’t see any news today, but the company did announce an economic development package(ie tax breaks) with the City of Pocatello of Idaho which we covered afew days ago. Perhaps an [...]
Hoku Materials just announced a new economic development agreementwith the City of Pocatello. The deal could grant Hoku up to $49 millionworth of tax increment financing. Under the terms of the contract, Hokuwill get up to $26 million in incremental property tax reimbursement tocover its capital costs from setting up a polysilicon production plantin Pocatello. [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa