Tag Archives: plug in
Tesla Motors announced yesterday a significant expansion of the Tesla Supercharger network—a network of 480-volt fast charging stations developed to allow the Model S sedans to make long distance trips. The rapid-charging station provides almost 100 kW of power, giving the 85 kWh version of the Model S an additional 150 mi (240 km) of [...]
One of the most common reasons people are hesitant to make the switch to solar energy stems from the fact that outfitting a house with solar panels can be an involved and potentially expensive process. Many people, therefore, have a desire for solar technology, but essentially they “stop before they start.” In an attempt to [...]
In the future, your plug-in hybrid may be able to read your mind — and save you gas in the process. Ford, which has been at the forefront among auto makers when it comes to integrating software applications into cars, is experimenting with an application that aims to leverage data amassed about your driving habits [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa