Tag Archives: pln
Indonesia is supporting its renewable energy agenda with updated incentives for geothermal projects and a new manufacturing plant to advance the country’s solar program. The island nation ranks third among the world’s top greenhouse gas polluters primarily because of carbon emissions related to deforestation for palm oil and peatland degradation. Renewables account for just 5-6% of the country’s [...]
It is not the first time when PLN has taken an innovative step in developing renewable energy in order to increase the electrification number ratio as well as to reduce the need of fossil fuels. Utilizing the power of sun this time in the outer islands of Indonesia, it has build a Solar Power Center. [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar