Tag Archives: peru
Yesterday (August 1st2012), in separate but strikingly similar events, those who deny that climate change is real and say climate science is a conspiracy were told that they could declare victory. First, the U.S. Senate, during its first hearing on global warming in almost three years, was informed by Senator James Inhofe (R-OK) that global [...]
Two-stroke engines are both polluting and noisy and that’s thereason why an ingenious professor at the University of San Marcos hascreated a solar panel retrofit for a two-stroke “mototaxi” that fill the streets of Lima in Peru. These zero-emission mototaxis can run on pedal-power or a batteryattached to the solar panels. The invention is ideal [...]
Spain-based PV power generator T-Solar and project developer Solarpack have been awarded a contract by the Peruvian government for the annual supply of 173 GWh of PV energy over a period of 20 years. Tosupply the 173 GWh, T-Solar and Solarpack will be jointly developingfour 20 MW photovoltaic plants. Two of the plants will be [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!