Tag Archives: penn
Researchersat the University of Pennsylvania have created the world’s firstphotovoltaic circuit that is being envisioned to be used in next-genself-powered touchscreen devices or even model the human brain. Atpresent, the circuit can only coax miniscule amounts of electricity,but these amounts can skyrocket with small changes. Thecircuit can produce one amp with one volt in a [...]
Whilemost of the 20 participants who will be competing in the SolarDecathlon competition to be held early next month are relying on flatsolar panels, Penn State University’s Natural Fusion home will make use of cylindrical solar panels that according to the developers will help them generate more power.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?