Tag Archives: penglai
eSolar, a global provider of reliable and cost-effective concentratingsolar power (CSP) plants, and Penglai Electric, a privately-ownedChinese electrical power equipment manufacturer, announced a masterlicensing agreement to build at least 2 gigawatts (GW) of solar thermalpower plants in China over the next 10 years. The deal wassigned in the Chinese State Council building with government officialsin [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?