Tag Archives: pending
Minnesotans looking to install a solar photovoltaic (PV) system have reason to be hopeful for the New Year. As we reportedon this blog in June, Minneapolis-based Xcel Energy has been developingplans to introduce in Minnesota their Solar Rewards program, its solarrebate initiative already on offer in Colorado and New Mexico. If theMinnesota Public Utilities Commission [...]
Nansolar,a San Jose, California thin-film solar company, has made a lot of pressannouncements lately for various news items, including opening a solar panel assembly facility in Germany, boosting its CIGS cells’ efficiency and unveiling new Utility Panel technology (read the Greentech Media story here). According to Nanosolar, its Utility Panel is the first solar electricity panel specifically designed [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar