Tag Archives: passed
Youmay be hearing about a national Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) inthe news lately. It’s usually mentioned with Carbon Cap and TradeLegislation going through Congress right now. What is an RPS, and whyshould you care? Good questions. Here are the answers: What is a Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS)? AnRPS is not new. Many countries and individual [...]
By a margin of 39-12, the Arizona House of Representatives passed SB1403 on Friday, June 26th, putting the solar jobs bill just one stepaway from becoming law. Although the Arizona legislation has received national attention,final passage in the House was overshadowed by the debate — andeventual victory in the US House of Representatives — of [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?