Tag Archives: palo
NorrisLozano, CEO of Pure Power Distribution, presented his insights onfinancing solar energy projects using State Incentives at the Institutefor Professional Executive Development “Financing Solar Energy”Conference. The conference was held in Palo Alto June 17th and 18th. IPED was founded in 1975 to provide on-siteand online instruction-based educational seminars, and has emerged asone of the leading [...]
The city of Palo Alto, Calif., is seeking proposalsfrom qualified firms to provide electric power generated by newrenewable resources to meet the city’s renewable portfolio needs. Thecity seeks to contract for power for terms ranging from five to 30years from any eligible renewable resource, including wind, smallhydroelectric (30 MW or less), geothermal, landfill gas, biomass,photovoltaic, [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!