Tag Archives: palmdale
The Los Angeles Board of Airport Commissioners yesterday OK’dtentative plans for a large solar energy installation on city-ownedproperty surrounding Palmdale Regional Airport. Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) said that, under the plan, 7,500 to 10,000 acres would be leased to renewable energy project developers.The airport operator added that the city owns some 17,500 vacant acresaround [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!