Tag Archives: palm desert
AB811 is a unique piece of legislation which allows borrowers to pay backinvestments in solar panels through property tax payments over a 20year period. Rather putting residents through the pain of obtaining theupfront cost to go solar, more cities are encouraging their localresidents get started with green energy by offering low interest loansthat removes the [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar