Tag Archives: owsen
Designed by Dave Owsen, the “Community Transit” is a new system that aims to replace the conventional bus transport system with moreefficient and private cells. Inspired by plant cells, thesesolar-powered cells will be able to accommodate a couple with twochildren, offering them better privacy by utilizing a face-to-faceconfiguration. The cells feature a unique touchscreen interface [...]
A never before used or implemented means to public transport, theCommunity Transit system designed by Dave Owsen lets you travelprivately, in public. This private public transit system involves theuse of private “Cells”. These Cells can accommodate two adults and twosmall children at a time. Using a monorail type rail system, these Cells cans be navigated [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa