Tag Archives: otb
OTB Solar, based in Eindhoven, Netherlands, and Trident Solarhave formed a partnership to bring inkjet technologies to the solarmarket. As part of this collaboration, Trident’s proprietary 256Jet-Sinkjet printhead will be integrated into OTB Solar’s PixDroopen-architecture inkjet platforms, including the LP50 research anddevelopment tool and the Elements pilot or full-production system. Trident’sinkjet printhead features stainless-steel construction [...]
Innovalight Inc. says it has installed the world’s firsthigh-throughput industrial silicon-ink inkjet printing system at thecompany’s headquarters in Sunnyvale, Calif. The printing system wasengineered and manufactured by OTB Solar in cooperation withInnovalight. Using high-precision, touchless inkjet printing ofsilicon ink, Innovalight says it can halve the number of manufacturingsteps required to produce high-efficiency solar cells. In [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?