Tag Archives: notebook
Last month we reported that Intel ranks first in the nation for using renewable energy, holding onto its position since 2008. In 2011, Intel used renewable energy for 88% of electricity, almost double that of the previous year. The company gets renewables from biomass, geothermal, small-hydro, solar and wind, by buying certificates and from on-site generation. Since 2009, it’s [...]
Muzatch hasunveiled the MZH-SP-6500 /SP-6000 renewable energy charger for notebookcomputers. The device also incorporates the company’s intellectualadaptable patented technology that can adjust different voltage andelectric currents. According to the company, the device can charge a wide variety ofproducts and features a built-in lithium-ion battery with a capacity of12,000mAh. The solar charger can deliver an output [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?