Tag Archives: ni-mh
Japan’s Panasonic Corporation has signed an agreement with Ford Motor Company to supply lithium-ion battery cells for its upcoming electric and electric-hybrid vehicles. Panasonic battery’s will help power the Ford Fusion Hybrid Electric, the C-Max Hybrid Electric and the Ford Fusion Energi and C-Max Energi plug-in hybrids. This news comes just over a year after [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under