Tag Archives: nanomarkets
Building-integrated solar is expected to more than triple in dollar volume between now and 2015, according to a new report from NanoMarkets. The research company, based in Virginia, released a report this week that reveals projections for BIPV to grow from a $2.1 billion industry to a $7.5 billion industry over the next two years. [...]
Industry analyst firm NanoMarkets announced its latest report this week on the building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) solar market entitled, “BIPV Roofing Markets.” BIPV are photovoltaic materials that are used to replace conventional building materials in parts of the building envelope such as the roof, skylights, or facades. This recent report claims that the total market value for BIPV [...]
Transparent and building-integrated solar technologies will be the way forward for solar, according to a report from NanoMarkets. NanoMarkets tracks and analyzes emerging market opportunities for energy, electronics and other goods. Lawrence Gasman, one of the lead analysts on the organization’s latest report, said that the only way solar will succeed will be in these [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa