Tag Archives: musical chair
First Solar (Nasdaq:FSLR) announced its Q1 earnings yesterday and posted its second-ever loss. As reported yesterday, the company appointed Jim Hughes as new CEO, and as reported last month, First Solar idled lines in Malaysia, closed down its German factory, and fired 30 percent of its workforce, or about 2,000 employees. The quarter’s loss was [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?