Tag Archives: mormon
Clean energy is an important part of the economy of Colorado, which is the location of the first presidential debate on October 3rd. Colorado’s robust wind industry and 70,000 jobs in green goods and services could suffer if the Production Tax Credit for wind isn’t extended by the end of 2012. The presidential candidates differ [...]
Republican presidential candidate, Mitt Romney is on the campaign trail with an environmental agenda in mind. He is laying out a series of policies today, centred on achieving energy independence by 2020. Romney hopes to do this by pursuing a sharp increase in oil and natural gas production on federal lands. The Republican hopes to [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?