Tag Archives: morgan stanley
The Los Angeles Times is talking about the dark side of all the huge, utility-scaled projects shooting up across California’s desert. Experts are predicting that consumers’ utility bills could go up by 50 percent as renewable energy produced in the state boosts electricity rates 10 – 20 percent. Last year, California Governor Jerry Brown approved [...]
$300 million isn’t a small number. But that’s how much is now available for residential solar leases through a tax-equity fund created by Clean Power Finance through a partnership with MS Solar Solutions Corp. owned by Morgan Stanley, Main Street Power Co. and Zions Bancorporation and other investors. It’s the largest fund to support residential [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?