Tag Archives: more incentives
Reason 1: More Incentives, Lower CostsIncentiveprograms for most states should become law very soon. For each unit(kilowatt-hour) of solar power that you produce you would be paid. Foreach unit of power you consume you pay far less, probably just 10% ofthis. This magic is achieved using Feed In Tariffs, the reason behindEurope’s renewable energy boom. [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar