Tag Archives: model x
Apparently some people don’t like being beholden to others. At least that seems to be the case for Elon Musk’s Tesla Motors. On Wednesday (May 22), the high-end electric vehicle (EV) maker announced that it fully repaid the $451.8 million that it borrowed through the Advanced Technology Vehicle Manufacturing program, making it the first auto [...]
Tesla Motors (TSLA) is building on its strategy of exposing the pubic to its electric cars in high-end shopping malls with 10 new locations planned for fall 2012. The expansion brings the number of Tesla showrooms to 24 in North America and 34 worldwide. These aren’t your average car dealerships, they are more like interactive marketing [...]
As consumer demand grows for more environmentally friendly vehicles, car manufacturers around the world are competing to be the biggest producer of electric vehicles. Nearly all of the well known manufacturers offer at least one electric or hybrid vehicle. Nissan has reached a major milestone that puts it far beyond the rest of the pack. [...]
It’s a little bit mind-boggling to think that only a century ago, cars were just starting to become available to the average man. Fast forward to today and almost everyone in the modern world has a vehicle, if not two. Cars have become one of the most ubiquitous and important pieces of technology that we [...]
Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA) never lets me down. First they knocked my socks off with the Tesla Roadster. Proving to the world that electric cars were no longer “glorified golf carts,” Tesla delivered an all-electric sports car called the Roadster. And it can take you from zero to 60 in 3.7seconds. After the Roadster impressed, Tesla [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa