Tag Archives: Michele Puzzolante
Hotel conceptions utilizing solar energy are not really a new fad, especially when we consider the slew of green technologies flooding our modernistic avenues. However, a luxury floating hotel conception that would use low cost, dye sensitized solar cells certainly insinuates a scope of novelty and exoticism. In relation to our second example, Italian industrial [...]
The Solar Floating Resort is exemplary of the progression science and design have together achieved. It is an all in one structure, encompassing features of a yacht and submarine and is totally self sufficient, non polluting and in sync with the surroundings. The observation bulb at the bottom gives an added allure as you can [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?