Tag Archives: merced
Wells Fargo and SunPower Corp. announced that financing has beencompleted on the 1-megawatt solar power system commissioned last monthat the University of California, Merced. SunPower financed thesystem with Wells Fargo through a $100 million sale leaseback financingprogram announced by the companies in June of this year. "SunPoweroffers high performance solar technology and financing expertise thathelps [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar