Tag Archives: mercanti
Boutique financial advisory firm Mercanti Group has hired ToddBomberg to lead the firm’s cleantech practice group in Mercanti’s LosAngeles office. Bomberg joins Mercanti from Moelis & Co. where he was a senior vice president in mergers and acquisitions. “Todd brings with him significant corporate finance and M&Aexperience and has wide-ranging expertise in the growing CleanTechindustry [...]
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?