Tag Archives: meh
Let me ask you a question. How many solar installers are there in US? Well, that was more of a rhetorical question.. actually I do not know either. But thanks to the open web, I managed to find the number of registered SunPower dealers in US. As of, September 2012, there were 349… and the [...]
SunPower (Nasdaq:SPWR) reported its Q1 2012 results after the closing bell yesterday. Greentech Media spoke with SunPower CEO Tom Werner soon after the earnings call. The firm posted Q1 revenue of $494 million and gross margins of 12.7 percent. The firm, like every other solar module firm in Q1, lost money. In SunPower’s case, Q1 [...]
China-based Jinko Solar withdrew its IPO plans earlier this year due to "poor market conditions." Jinko manufactures silicon solar wafers, cells andmodules and had hoped to raise $100 million. Late last week,the firm managed to go public on the NYSE, raising approximately $64million in its maiden offering. Here’s a link to the prospectus. The company’s [...]
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan