Tag Archives: lowers
Yesterday Broadpoint came out reiterating its Buy rating on FirstSolar (FSLR), but lowered the price target to $165 which is still wellabove the current price of $120 Hat tip to StreetInsider.com for the following analyst comment “Following updated cost reduction guidance from poly-based moduleproducers last week, we are reducing our FSLR 2010 estimates to betterreflect [...]
Piper Jaffray is downgrading GT Solar (SOLR) to Underweight and slashing the price target to $3 following the earnings report. Hat tip to StreetInsider.com for the following comment: “While we believe SOLR’s DSS furnace business is well positioned fora coming expansion cycle and possibly a replacement cycle as thecompany launches its 600KG furnace next year, [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?