Tag Archives: lower costs
Reason 1: More Incentives, Lower CostsIncentiveprograms for most states should become law very soon. For each unit(kilowatt-hour) of solar power that you produce you would be paid. Foreach unit of power you consume you pay far less, probably just 10% ofthis. This magic is achieved using Feed In Tariffs, the reason behindEurope’s renewable energy boom. [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?