Tag Archives: lovos
PforzheimUniversity graduate Anne Forschner is one auto designer who believesthat cars of the future need to harness renewable energy and convert itinto usable fuel for a zero-emission ride. Anne has come up with aconcept car, designed in collaboration with BMW, that mimics naturalforms to harness solar energy. DubbedLovos (Lifestyle of Voluntary Simplicity), the car is [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?