Tag Archives: ldk
Live by "the thesis that has no support in reality"; die by "the thesisthat has no support in reality". A lot of the hot themes of late areseeing serious bludgeoning today. I always so love the "oil is up,therefore I must buy solar stocks" thesis – that was working greatuntil a bevy of solar companies [...]
LDK Solar (LDK) is announcing today it is modifying its previous preliminary unaudited financial resultsfor the 4th quarter and fiscal year 2008, to reflect an additionalwrite down of about $87.5 million to its inventories and an additionalprovision of $12.3 for prepayments to suppliers it may not recover. The modification comes as result of updated info about [...]
LDKbreaks above the key resistance zone at 9.08 ( MA 13 ), signifying thata new short term uptrend is in place. Further rise is expected to 10.10zone in next several days. Indicators are also showing signs ofrecovery. Near term support is now located at 8.2, as long as thislevel holds, I’d expect the uptrend to [...]
Stock Alerts on Advancing Solar Providers and Manufacturers: FSLR, ESLR, CSIQ, JASO, YGE, LDK for April 30
Today’sstock alerts include: First Solar Inc. (Nasdaq: FSLR), Evergreen SolarInc. (Nasdaq: ESLR), Canadian Solar Inc. (Nasdaq: CSIQ), JA SolarHoldings Co. Ltd. (Nasdaq: JASO), Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd.(NYSE: YGE) and LDK Solar Co. Ltd. (NYSE: LDK). First Solar Inc. (Nasdaq: FSLR) Trade Alert – First Solar Shocks the Street with Reported Earnings Well Above [...]
LDK Solar (LDK) is announcing this morning it has received a loan ofabout $29 million from China Development Bank as well as approval for acredit line of around $145 million from Agricultural Development Bankof China which will help fund continuing business operations at a timewhen financing can be difficult. It appears China is ready and [...]
Despite the global economic crisis, LDK Solar has stated that itstill has enough standing orders for its solar wafers to keep thecompany stable. According to the company, it received 14 orders forsolar wafers last year and is scheduled to deliver 14,000 megawattsworth of product by 2019. From TradingMarkets.com, here’s the latest on LDK Solar’s production [...]
You can’t make money if you don’t play. That’s the mantra, right? Bulls make money. Bears make money. Pigs get slaughtered. If you’ve been clinging to the sidelines, you just missed one of the best months in market history. Bear market rally or not, some serious profits were made. I say thisnot to boast, but [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!