Tag Archives: lawp
Los Angeles’ City Council recently approved plans for the CLEAN LA Solar program, which would create a 150 megawatt feed-in tariff for the city, making it the largest city in the country, so far, to adopt a FiT. Now it’s up to the Department of Water and Power (LADWP) to implement it. The news was [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar