Tag Archives: las vegas
After the recent news of Amonix closing its North Las Vegas, NV factory and the other bad news from Amonix, I am returning to my practice of labeling concentrating photovoltaics (CPV) “The zero-billion-dollar market.” I had shelved that phrase, and in a rare instance of optimism, had tried to be patient and understanding with PV’s [...]
Las Vegas, Nevada is known to many as the city of lights due to the numerous casinos and hotels that light up the night’s sky each and every night. Because of the growing need to combat climate change in the United States, all major cities are doing their part to promote energy efficiency and renewable [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy