Tag Archives: lady gaga
The power of the sun doesn’t seem to be confined to cars, homes or even boats. The stylist behind pop sensation Lady Gaga’s eye-popping meat dress has announced that he will launch his fashion label named Formichetti in mid-2013 that will include solar-powered garments. The novel idea will see wearers of the clothes being able [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?