Tag Archives: keystone xl
On November 10, 2011, President Obama stood up for Americans and put the future of the planet ahead of Big Oil. Citing climate change President Obama sent the Keystone XL pipeline project back for review until at least 2013. The announcement is a reflection of the President’s commitment to clean energy. The State Department will [...]
The TransCanada tar sands pipeline project is bad for the economy, and worse for the environment. Yes, we talk a lot about how peak oil, more specifically oil producers’ inability to keep up with civilization’s demand, tanks the economy every time it gets too expensive. And it’s true that the estimated 830,000 barrels a day [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar