Tag Archives: keep it green
While Rhode Island, known as the Plantation State or the Ocean State, is one of the smallest states in the United States, it still looks to pack a punch when it comes to renewable energy and energy efficiency. It is listed as having some of the best potential for water power and offshore wind farms [...]
Paris, the beautiful capital city of France commonly thought as one of the major global leaders within the clean technology industry, including renewable energy, energy efficiency, and sustainability. As not only the capital of a major European country, but as one of the most influential cities on the continent, Paris looks to lead the pack [...]
The United Arab Emirates, much like some of the other countries throughout the Middle East, is doing what it can to ensure it becomes much more energy efficient and starts using more renewable sources of energy. Dubai, much like its neighbor Abu Dhabi, is doing what it can to ensure the entire state becomes much [...]
In September of 2011, the Prime Minister of Vietnam gave their approval for a national power development plan that would run from 2011 until 2020. Known as the Power Master Plan VII, it puts a heavy emphasis on energy efficiency, energy security, the development of renewable energy, as well as power market liberalization. It has [...]
Kentucky, known as the Bluegrass State, is not new to the field of clean technology, especially renewable energy and energy efficiency. A state hit hard by the economic recession, Kentucky is always looking for ways to help its residents save money and afford the current cost of living, which includes have energy. As such, many [...]
Las Vegas, Nevada is known to many as the city of lights due to the numerous casinos and hotels that light up the night’s sky each and every night. Because of the growing need to combat climate change in the United States, all major cities are doing their part to promote energy efficiency and renewable [...]
Microsoft Corporation, just known as Microsoft to the masses, is a multinational corporation headed up in the United States and is known for the development, manufacturing, support, and licensing of a broad range of services and products relating to the computer industry. Aside from its operating system and Microsoft Office supplies, it is known for [...]
Securing qualified employees is amongst Aramark’s key sustainability initiatives. Aramark has launched an Environmental Internship Program designed to meet a growing need for employees who have a practical understanding of environmental initiatives plus fundamental business knowledge. The program provides young professionals with corporate experience and creates an awareness of the role environmental stewardship can play [...]
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa
- New Jersey Solar: The Situation Gets Bigger
- Technology and The Green Movement
- Supply and Demand in Solar Materials Market
- Solar In The Classroom
- In Focus: How Green are Electric Vehicles?
- How First Solar Should Spend Their New Cash
- Silicon-Boron Electrodes: The Key to Longer Battery Life?
- U.S Solar Hits Milestone