Tag Archives: johnson controls
We’ve been covering a flurry of technology partnerships on the smart grid-smart buildings front as of late — demand response from Schneider Electric and IPKeys, building energy efficiency from EnerNOC and SCIenergy, and building data analytics from IBM, Honeywell and SkyFoundry among them. Indeed, pretty much every big building controls vendor has a cloud-based platform [...]
Texts from Hillary co-creator and Tigercomm veteran Stacy Lambe recently became an editor at the popular “social news” website BuzzFeed. He’s now in Manhattan, generating items for the site’s 30 million visitors a month. (Technorati ranks it second only to Huffington Post). Stacy’s gone from pitching to being pitched, DC to Manhattan, and from focusing [...]
The United States Advanced Battery Consortium LLC (USABC) has announced it’s awarded a $5.48-million lithium-ion battery technology development contract to Johnson Controls Inc. (NYSE:JCI) The $5.4 million will be used to aid in the process of developing JCI’s lithium-ion battery technology for plug-in hybrids vehicles. The award is co-funded by the DOE and includes a [...]
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy