Tag Archives: john krenicki
General Electric announced that it’s splitting its energy division into three standalone businesses later this year. The move will greatly simplify communication with customers and investors and creates a more agile organizational structure that aligns more effectively with each industry sector. The three new businesses will report directly to GE Chairman and CEO Jeff Immelt. Currently, GE Energy Infrastructure employs 100,000 [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under