Tag Archives: jiangsu shunda semiconductor development co. ltd.
Solar EnerTech Corp. has established a joint venture with JiangsuShunda Semiconductor Development Co. Ltd. to pursue solar expansion inthe U.S. Jiangsu Shunda is a Chinese polysilicon and wafer manufacturerwith an annual production output of approximately 1,500 metric tons ofpolysilicon. The U.S. joint venture company, which will becalled Shunda-SolarE Technologies Inc., is expected to begin operatingin [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System