Tag Archives: jellyfish
Researchers at the Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden, are planning to produce inexpensive solar panels using protein from jellyfish. The photovoltaic device will be based onthe use of green fluorescent protein (GFP) from the jellyfish Aequorea Victoria. The process starts by depositing two aluminum electrodes with a tiny gap between them onto a [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?