Tag Archives: itri
A couple more firms have come out with notes on Itron (ITRI) after it was rumored that Siliver Springs Networks will win the BG&E deal, not Itron. Hat tip to Street Insider for the analyst comments. Wedbush is downgrading Itron from Outperform to Neutral and is alsocutting the price target from $85 to $62. “The [...]
Solar Energy Initiatives Inc. and the Industrial Technology ResearchInstitute (ITRI) Taiwan announced a broad business and technicalcollaboration agreement to build, integrate, test and commercialize aseries of new solar products and solutions. Worldwide, the solarPV market is expected to reach $34 billion by 2013. The United Stateseconomic stimulus bill, signed into law in February 2009, is [...]
The upgrades keep coming in for Suntech Power (STP) and JA Solar (JASO). Yesterday they were upgraded by Barclaysand this morning Thomas Weisel is doing the same, upgrading both fromUnderweight to Market Weight. Both stocks are holding yesterday’sbreakout moves well despite heavy selling in the overall market today. While it could be a rocky ride, solar [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa