Tag Archives: ip
Keeping batteries and solar panels operating at maximum efficiency takes software smarts, and we’ve seen a lot of technology developments around both fields. Now we’ve got a startup that says it can handle both tasks, with tests underway and plans for commercial products out by late this year. Spider9 is developing patent-pending intellectual property from [...]
The American Conference Institute will hold a Green Technology Intellectual Property Summit in Chicago this summer. Scheduled for June 27-29, 2012, this conference will bring together attorneys, in-house professionals, investors and government officials for two and a half days of discussion on green IP issues. With Michael Wise of Perkins Coie, I will be speaking on international protection [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar