Tag Archives: inventor
Utility Scale Solar Inc. (USS) is successfully using Autodesk Inventorsoftware to accelerate development of its sun-tracking systems, whilesaving millions of dollars in capital investment. USS creditsAutodesk Inc.’s Clean Tech Partner Program, which provides softwaregrants for emerging clean tech companies in North America, and Autodeskreseller KETIV Technologies for introducing the company to DigitalPrototyping with Inventor and [...]
MilanKarki, born in one of the poorest countries in the world – Nepal, hastried to end energy crisis in the country and the world with a solarpanel that is about 75% cheaper than industrial made solar panels ofcomparable capacity. The secret to this low-costsolar panel is not as hi-tech as one would imagine as all [...]
Eco Factor: Zero-emission car powered by solar energy. David Norvell, the director of the Office of Sustainability and Energy Management at the University of Central Florida,is making some heads turn on the university’s campus by driving a carfueled by the abundant energy of the sun. The inventor has retrofitteda ZENN brand NEV, which comes with [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!