Tag Archives: international energy integrator energymixx ag
International energy integrator EnergyMixx AG says that its whollyowned subsidiary, HelioDynamics, has successfully completedcommissioning of its latest solar project. The project, whichincorporates HelioDynamic’s linear Fresnel solar concentrationtechnology, provides energy for air conditioning on the SouthernCalifornia Gas Co. Energy Resource Center located in Downey, Calif. Thesystem is part of a comparative program to use heat generated [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?