Tag Archives: institutional
In the past year, the U.S. solar industry has achieved record growth, with new installations passing the one-gigawatt mark in only three quarters. For corporate and institutional solar customers, rapidly dropping prices and the Treasury Cash Grant helped to make solar more affordable. However, the outlook for 2012 might not be quite as bright for [...]
Sinosol AG is building a 7,4 MWp PV-project close to Augsburg. SinosolAG is realizing a 7,4 MWp PV-park in Southern Germany for aninstitutional investor from India. Sinosol is the project developer andEPC contractor for the large PV-park close to Augsburg. Theproject in Nordendorf is a pilot project for further joint activitiesof Sinosol and the institutional [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?