Tag Archives: income
GT Solar International Inc. (NASDAQ: SOLR) recently posted impressive quarterly results, reporting net income forthe first quarter of the fiscal year up to 11 cents a share, from 5cents apiece it earned a year back. The company’s total net income forthe quarter stood at $16.5 million, up from $7.8 million it earned forthe same time [...]
In March, we introduced you all to GRID Alternatives, the non-profit, California-based organization thatprovides free solar photovoltaic (PV) home energy systems to low-incomecommunities. In order to do so, GRID Alternatives combines California’salternative energy incentives with its own fundraising dollars. Today, we begin a three-part series, taking a closer look at thepeople and process behind GRID Alternatives’ [...]
GRID Alternatives – a nonprofit organization bringing solar equipment,training and resources to low-income families – and SunValley SolarInc. – a provider of solar equipment – have formed a strategicpartnership to provide renewable energy equipment and services tolow-income homeowners throughout the state of California. Pilotedin the San Francisco Bay area in 2004, GRID Alternatives’ flagshipSolar Affordable [...]
S.B.1403, which would provide tax breaks to new factories thatmanufacture renewable energy equipment, has been approved by a vote of12-6 by an Arizona State Senate committee. The Arizona Republicreports that the structure of the tax incentives was modeled afterthose in nearby states that have hosted similar manufacturing plants.Arizona’s legislation would offer factories a 10% income [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!