Tag Archives: includes
President Barack Obama’s $28.4 billion fiscal year 2011 (FY 2011) budget request includes investments in clean energy and the elimination of subsidies for the oil, coal and gas industries. Specifically, the president’s FY 2011 budget request includes the following: Lending authority to support approximately $40 billion in loan guarantees for innovative clean energy programs; More [...]
Mobileelectronics usually come in small packages, but their number present inthe world poses a consistent load on the grid which above all is notpresent when you are in an emergency. Energizer has been regular inshowcasing chargers for those who remain on the move, and the companyis making news again with 10 new Energi To Go [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?