Tag Archives: ic insights
IC Insightsrecently released a new report, its first to examine and analyze thesolar photovoltaic industry from the perspective of semiconductorindustry participants. Solar Energy: Growth Opportunities for the Semiconductor Industrystarts with the market for high-purity silicon shared with the chipindustry, a market where the rapidly changing balance between supplyand demand is contributing to a rethinking of [...]
SCOTTSDALE, USA: Thin-film (TF) solar panels, most notably the cadmiumtelluride panels made by First Solar Inc., have solidly establishedthemselves as offering a lower price-per-installed watt thantraditional solar panels made using silicon wafers. The 876megawatts of TF modules sold in 2008 is expected to grow to 5.2gigawatts in 2013, a compound annual growth rate of 43 [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy