Tag Archives: huadian
Suntech Power (STP) is undoubtedly on a roll with agreements in place for large solar projects. Just one one month ago the company announced agreements with several local Chinese governments to produce 1.8GW of solar powerwhich are contingent upon permits and other red tape. This morning, the company is announcing an agreement with China Huadian to develop [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar