Tag Archives: hitachi
Hitachi Cable Ltd. says it will introduce new production equipment at Hitachi Cable (Johor) Sdn. Bhd. ofMalaysia, a new production facility to take its place alongside HitachiCable Fine-Tech Ltd. and Hitachi Cable (Suzhou) Co. Ltd. The newequipment is being built in response to growing demand for the NoWarpphotovoltaic wire (solder-plated rectangular wire) used in solar [...]
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp., a subsidiary of Hitachi Ltd., and XeroCoat Inc. have formed a strategic partnership for the distribution of XeroCoat’s antireflective coating solutions in Japan and China. Withthis partnership, Hitachi High-Technologies and XeroCoat aim to capturea leading share of the solar power generation market through the saleof antireflective coating equipment and materials to solar [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy