Tag Archives: highest
Come and get ‘em while they last! Southern California Edison (SCE)offers residential rebates of $1.55 per watt of solar panels installed,while the other utilities covered by the California Solar Initiative(CSI) offer a much smaller $0.65 per watt. Fewer customers in SCE’sservice area have taken advantage of the CSI solar rebates, so thestep-down program still offers [...]
Enecsys to reveal solar PV micro-inverter technology for highest reliability at Intersolar Europe 2010
Enecsys Ltd is to reveal details of its ground-breaking solar PV gridconnected micro-inverter technology at Intersolar Europe 2010 in Munich, Germany, June 9-11. The company’s solar micro-inverter will beon show for the first time, complete with its wireless smart monitoringsystem. Enecsys will discuss the design innovations that have been usedto enhance the reliability of its [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa